Just Use Your Imagination.
I played LEGOS with the kids today. It was great! Such ingenious little things.
The LEGOS that is.
Such enjoyment. Such pleasure. A whole new world to discover. A rush every time you place one clever little piece to the other.
Mr. LEGO—whoever the genius may be—deserves a nobel price for creativity and the smiles of thousands of kids around the globe.
And the variety in the pieces! It’s been years since I last used the things--(I know, I know, my bad)--but man, have they been busy! They’ve got everything from little Eskimo hats to little things you put on your little men to make their little shoulders look a little bigger. I never would’ve thought of that one.
I had fun just collecting the pieces, before I started the building process. That is, until the kids came:
“Hey! Drop it punk! That’s MY helmet!
“You too, kid! Don’t even try it.
“What? No! Get away from me.
“No! Wait! That hair is MINE!
“AAHHH!!!.....”
Ouch! Little punks!
Luckily, I was able to tickle one of them to death. And there was good out of all this.
Yes, very good out of all this. I built the bestest, coolest, keenest little spaceship in the galaxy. It was even multi-colored. Florescent green, yellow, orange, the whole rainbow and more.
A spaceship that would make the Star Destroyer and Enterprise want to go under a table and hide. It was that great.
It was hard work, time consuming, but totally worth it. I spent the whole after noon making it, but at the end, I had an immense feeling of accomplishment. And I sighed several times.
Well, enough babbling. At this rate, I could write a thousand praise words for it—poetry even—but that would look bad on my blog. Just use your imagination...
…See, everything I said and more. And it looks even better in real life.
And one last thought: If anyone, anywhere, tells you to "close your eyes and sniff," for the love of Christ, DON'T DO IT!!!!
Just imagine hell breaking loose and escaping through your nose.—and don’t sniff the damn thing!!!
ACHOOO!!! Sneeze number: 20. And darn it stop crying!
Gio.
The LEGOS that is.
Such enjoyment. Such pleasure. A whole new world to discover. A rush every time you place one clever little piece to the other.
Mr. LEGO—whoever the genius may be—deserves a nobel price for creativity and the smiles of thousands of kids around the globe.
And the variety in the pieces! It’s been years since I last used the things--(I know, I know, my bad)--but man, have they been busy! They’ve got everything from little Eskimo hats to little things you put on your little men to make their little shoulders look a little bigger. I never would’ve thought of that one.
I had fun just collecting the pieces, before I started the building process. That is, until the kids came:
“Hey! Drop it punk! That’s MY helmet!
“You too, kid! Don’t even try it.
“What? No! Get away from me.
“No! Wait! That hair is MINE!
“AAHHH!!!.....”
Ouch! Little punks!
Luckily, I was able to tickle one of them to death. And there was good out of all this.
Yes, very good out of all this. I built the bestest, coolest, keenest little spaceship in the galaxy. It was even multi-colored. Florescent green, yellow, orange, the whole rainbow and more.
A spaceship that would make the Star Destroyer and Enterprise want to go under a table and hide. It was that great.
It was hard work, time consuming, but totally worth it. I spent the whole after noon making it, but at the end, I had an immense feeling of accomplishment. And I sighed several times.
Well, enough babbling. At this rate, I could write a thousand praise words for it—poetry even—but that would look bad on my blog. Just use your imagination...
…See, everything I said and more. And it looks even better in real life.
And one last thought: If anyone, anywhere, tells you to "close your eyes and sniff," for the love of Christ, DON'T DO IT!!!!
Just imagine hell breaking loose and escaping through your nose.—and don’t sniff the damn thing!!!
ACHOOO!!! Sneeze number: 20. And darn it stop crying!
Gio.

3 Comments:
Hey Gio,
Nice site... I really like it! Hey cutie post some pictures soon ok? I love you!
ahaha... yep lego's are friggin awsome. especially when you have lego wars and make eachother cry when creations that took hours to make get broken in 15 min
Oh so funny...I am laughing really!
Post a Comment
<< Home