Deep Dark Secret.
I feel the need to tell this to someone, so here it goes:
I don’t wash my silverwear. I leave it there, thinking that the dishwashers could use the extra work, snickering as I go.
There I said it. I feel so much better and my heart lighter. I feel forgiven.
I can’t say the same thing about my throat though. I had to talk. Talking hurts.
I want it to go away. My throat is miserable. In a very praiseful and happy sort of way.
I heard these things are sometimes permanent. A scary thought. I don’t want to sound like (yes, another one of my silly metaphors) Vas under the effects of helium for the rest of my life.
Sounds even worse when I try to sing. No metaphor for that.
I want it to go away.
So I’m sick and blogging. But smiling.
I’m a heart-beat away from finishing my last school-book. I take one more test after that, and I’m done. Everything. No more school. That’s smile-worthy.
But not done yet. And the book is calling me. He really has a great personality once you get to know him. I’ll give his contact information if you want.
Gio.
I don’t wash my silverwear. I leave it there, thinking that the dishwashers could use the extra work, snickering as I go.
There I said it. I feel so much better and my heart lighter. I feel forgiven.
I can’t say the same thing about my throat though. I had to talk. Talking hurts.
I want it to go away. My throat is miserable. In a very praiseful and happy sort of way.
I heard these things are sometimes permanent. A scary thought. I don’t want to sound like (yes, another one of my silly metaphors) Vas under the effects of helium for the rest of my life.
Sounds even worse when I try to sing. No metaphor for that.
I want it to go away.
So I’m sick and blogging. But smiling.
I’m a heart-beat away from finishing my last school-book. I take one more test after that, and I’m done. Everything. No more school. That’s smile-worthy.
But not done yet. And the book is calling me. He really has a great personality once you get to know him. I’ll give his contact information if you want.
Gio.

8 Comments:
Weirdo.
Hey, I think I shall return your favour and post on your blog. I can't guarantee you will like what I say, and it will be in English spelling, but after all, no publicity is bad, right?
Have you checked out rebellionofdavid.com yet? Good stuff. New songs from that band. I highly recommend it, for new music junkies.
Joe.
I saw it. It's on my favorites already. To check in irregularly, unannouncedly, and with absolutely no ties to any form of a schedule for songs that come from that site.
Did you check POA's site yet? Fallen Captive if awesome. Ím training my voice to sound like THAT. Pure talent.
Gio.
Yeah, long time ago. It is basically a static site these, even the blog.
As far as music goes, it has been static for, I would say years. Sigh.
Good stuff though, for what there is.
"Th-tep out on the water, and you will th-ee-hee-hee."
"My wall-th are fallen, my gate-th are broken."
FALLEN CAPTIVE ROCKS!
So do family girls, but that's not the point. An interesting blog though.
Gio.
So we do huh? That's interesting...
falling...captive my broken heart is yours...oh my broken heart is yours!
what grade are you finished???
Post a Comment
<< Home