5/27/2006

After Ten Minutes.

I made CGO monitor.
It was a close match. I won by a measley un-prayed-about vote. But I won, and I taunted. My campaign was so much tighter than hers.

....No, not really, I actually won by default on a same-day nomination. It was report day, and we remembered we had forgotten (for the dense: oxymoron) to do our eletctions. We got together for one of those "ten minute" meetings and spent the next two hours after that on any topic as long as it wasn't the actual elections.
Now I have to read through that Handbook, get tips and stuff. Figure out what works and what doesn't.

But hey, here's an encouraging quote: "Ninety percent of a pioneers job is to find out where it aint."
You mean, out of ten choices, nine are wrong? Wow! How does our shot get so off?

Gio.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tight campaign???
Becca

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home