posted by Gio at 10:57 AM
The link address is incorrect. Fix it.
Fixed it. I think. Sound bites. Gio.
I just finished losing a bet. He posted them. Oops! Gio.
mister i never post.fine i'm gonna try out the mister i-comment-even-less for size. Joe.
That golf clip was great! Cute & comical.
Gio,You're very entertaining.I like you.You just need to post more than once a month!
You like me! Definitely a good thing. I don´t need your comments, Joe; I got Alyx. More than once I month. I will. There´s just so little time. You know how that goes. Plus, I´m all into quality. That´s why I got the a-post-a-month syndrome. I will, though. Gio. PS: Joe, just kidding. Keep posting.
Ahhh...gio gio gio...that was WEIRD. haha I loved it. Sounds like something I would do :P
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
8 Comments:
The link address is incorrect. Fix it.
Fixed it. I think.
Sound bites.
Gio.
I just finished losing a bet. He posted them.
Oops!
Gio.
mister i never post.
fine i'm gonna try out the mister i-comment-even-less for size.
Joe.
That golf clip was great! Cute & comical.
Gio,
You're very entertaining.
I like you.
You just need to post more than once a month!
You like me! Definitely a good thing.
I don´t need your comments, Joe; I got Alyx.
More than once I month. I will. There´s just so little time. You know how that goes.
Plus, I´m all into quality. That´s why I got the a-post-a-month syndrome.
I will, though.
Gio.
PS:
Joe, just kidding. Keep posting.
Ahhh...gio gio gio...that was WEIRD. haha I loved it. Sounds like something I would do :P
Post a Comment
<< Home