Master Salesman.

YOUR THREE DAY TRIAL HAS EXPIRED!!!!!!! ....(indefinite exclamation).....!!!!!
Hello! I'm Kate, your personal costumer service representative. (Hello Kate! You know, Kate looks all sweet and convincable.)I'm glad you enjoyed your free three day trial, and had a chance to experience all that our service has to offer--including: full-length movies, news, sports, mature content, and our award winning entertainment section.
Because you did not cancel the three day trial period, you are now legally obligated (that’s a nice way to put it) to [what where the exact words? “Pay the fiddler?”] as per the terms you agreed to at the time of installation.
Once the niceties are done with, the persuasives man their posts--armed and ready. It's a nice, almost-lovable 80's rock/electronic/pop. It comes on. And stays on. That is of course, if we choose to take it off with one swift flick of our finger and a creditcard number. Thirty bucks. Of course, it doubles every month, and reminds me a heck of a lot of the Trojan Horse. But man, must those guys get the green.
You know, Kate's a little less nice once you get to know her. A master salesman/woman/ones-and-zeroes if I ever sall one.
Now visualize. (YOUR COURTESY MAGAZINE HAS EXPIRED!!! Please click here to choose your type of payment. We hope you enjoyed our first issue: "A New Life")
Who needs stats and AIP when you have that? I'm thinking about making one. I know, I think about a lot of things. But still.
This darned thing happened two weeks ago. But this darned thing prevented me from posting about it.
It must hate the added attention.
Gio.
PS: Go to www.movieland.com, and partake of the joy by downloading their (emphasis on the:) FREE trial.

1 Comments:
This movieland company needs to be sued.
Post a Comment
<< Home