Dear You,
You shrug. And when you shrug, the world shrinks.
Possiblity dies.
The possiblity to make things better. Or thrilling. Or scary. Slower or faster. Or maybe just different and new.
It all dies.
Things are meant to change. Evolve, even. For better or worse, different is always good.
But, when you couldn't care less is when nothing happens. And things stay the same.
You don't change things, and Nobody does. And he makes sure Different stays the same. And then possibly shrinks again.
A [vicous] cycle, sadly. And when you create that cycle is when Different falls six feet under. And Nobody wins. Again.
And when I learn that contradictions stick to memory better than anything, You--you anonymous, you--could take it or leave it.
I couldn't care less.
Gio.
Possiblity dies.
The possiblity to make things better. Or thrilling. Or scary. Slower or faster. Or maybe just different and new.
It all dies.
Things are meant to change. Evolve, even. For better or worse, different is always good.
But, when you couldn't care less is when nothing happens. And things stay the same.
You don't change things, and Nobody does. And he makes sure Different stays the same. And then possibly shrinks again.
A [vicous] cycle, sadly. And when you create that cycle is when Different falls six feet under. And Nobody wins. Again.
And when I learn that contradictions stick to memory better than anything, You--you anonymous, you--could take it or leave it.
I couldn't care less.
Gio.

7 Comments:
Bravo, good post, excellent. I salute you. A cloudy day.
So, are you finally in love?
Joe
This goes under cryptic. You don't get to know.
But still. Flattered.
Gio.
I knew it! You're in love!
Who is she?
Oh, that single mom? Oh goodie! I'm so glad! Could you tell her that she's a very lucky woman and that she'd better treat you right, or I'll come after her. Oh, I'm so happy. Please invite me to wedding, or betrothal, or engagement, or whatever you have, I can't wait!
And Gio, don't you dare ever hit her, I don't care what she does, that's no excuse. It doesn't matter even if she's coming at you with a kitchen knife, as I imagine she probably will one of these days. But you just dodge it and peacefully disarm her, no hitting. I don't know if I'm even going to let you raise your voice. Well maybe, I guess, but not too much. Just a little tiny bit, but then you have to apologize a ton afterward, okay?
Okay.
Joe.
Non, no, no, Joe. Wrong assumption.
And still. You still don“t get to know.
Gio.
WOW! The shy guy is inlove? I never thought you of all people Mr. Gio would admit your undying love for whoever you are mesme of shade flower unkill I too this Im game, in the aint $100!! (V) SHADE FLOWER (????) when to show here what my One purpose F
WOW! The shy guy is inlove? I never thought you of all people Mr. Gio would admit your undying love for whoever you are mesmerized with. GBY for being honest on your own blog.
WOW! The shy guy is inlove? I never thought you of all people Mr. Gio would admit your undying love for whoever you are mesmerized with. GBY for being honest on your own blog.
Post a Comment
<< Home