On Christmas.
Doesn’t it just feel awesome to win a soul?
Simply and amazingly awesome.
The show went great. And I know this is my very first post in this city. But still.
The whole thing went good. Except for the BMTs, which I'm glad to say I wasn't part of. The equipment was, shall we say, less than ideal. Except for those two songs.
There Is Born A Child and...that other song. First time I ever sang the things in my life. It sounded great. I told you.
The drive Home--which, and this might surprise all of you Big-City Folk, was five minutes long--was at my favorite time of day. The most gorgeous sunset you’ll ever see. Except you didn’t see it. But still.
You know, that time of the day right after the magical, colorful climax? Right when everything white starts to glow.
It does! I’ve seen it!
Fine, don't believe me. I'm crazy, all the better for me.
Gio.
PS: I have reason to believe I'm part of the biggest field Home in the world--with a head count of thirty-three. Competition is welcome. But... bring it on!
Simply and amazingly awesome.
The show went great. And I know this is my very first post in this city. But still.
The whole thing went good. Except for the BMTs, which I'm glad to say I wasn't part of. The equipment was, shall we say, less than ideal. Except for those two songs.
There Is Born A Child and...that other song. First time I ever sang the things in my life. It sounded great. I told you.
The drive Home--which, and this might surprise all of you Big-City Folk, was five minutes long--was at my favorite time of day. The most gorgeous sunset you’ll ever see. Except you didn’t see it. But still.
You know, that time of the day right after the magical, colorful climax? Right when everything white starts to glow.
It does! I’ve seen it!
Fine, don't believe me. I'm crazy, all the better for me.
Gio.
PS: I have reason to believe I'm part of the biggest field Home in the world--with a head count of thirty-three. Competition is welcome. But... bring it on!

2 Comments:
Well good-luck with that!
Sorry, our Home has 34 people.
Joe.
Post a Comment
<< Home