Belated Apologies.
Okay fine, I'll leave the controlling of the masses to certified professionals--like Hitler.
Anyways, lets blog (yes, of course you’re part of “us”) about something a little more interesting--like me. Me and how conceited I can be.
Sorry about that.
I’m off to a camp next week. And of course, I know that’s not something people normally blog about.
Sorry about that.
The camp is a B.L.A.S.T—which stands for “Basically Lost At Selecting Themes”, or something to that extent. I’ll let you know what you can call it as soon as I find out what I can. A small delay.
Sorry about that.
Just call it "B.L.A.S.T" for now, and I promise to try to get you tons of pictures.
I’ll also leave you with an after thought:
Slowly but surely, I’m upgrading this thing. The funny thing is, I can’t tell the difference between Tom the Gangster what links do. Meaning I know blats about code.
Sorry about that.
You’ll find the links section on my pseudo NavBar. Funny right? More to come as soon as I can build up the creativity.
Now I just need to look for a way to make myself a banner.
Hmm....
Until then, I’ll continue to sign each post with a
“Gio”.
PS:
Sorry about that.
Anyways, lets blog (yes, of course you’re part of “us”) about something a little more interesting--like me. Me and how conceited I can be.
Sorry about that.
I’m off to a camp next week. And of course, I know that’s not something people normally blog about.
Sorry about that.
The camp is a B.L.A.S.T—which stands for “Basically Lost At Selecting Themes”, or something to that extent. I’ll let you know what you can call it as soon as I find out what I can. A small delay.
Sorry about that.
Just call it "B.L.A.S.T" for now, and I promise to try to get you tons of pictures.
I’ll also leave you with an after thought:
Slowly but surely, I’m upgrading this thing. The funny thing is, I can’t tell the difference between Tom the Gangster what links do. Meaning I know blats about code.
Sorry about that.
You’ll find the links section on my pseudo NavBar. Funny right? More to come as soon as I can build up the creativity.
Now I just need to look for a way to make myself a banner.
Hmm....
Until then, I’ll continue to sign each post with a
“Gio”.
PS:
Sorry about that.

7 Comments:
Well Gio.....
All I want to say is....well sorry about that...man you sound like me....
I forgive you.
Dude, by the way, don't forget to bring your 25 pesos, to buy our complete album.
...advertise, advertise.
Joe.
Joe you're a stinker and you always will be........Ha-ha I love you anywayz
Who da heck are ya?
Joe.
You're #1 fan......hahahahahahaha Joe my name starts with a S......figure it out yourself...hahahaha
You are mildly humorous. Key word "mildly".
I wish your posts were about something that mattered.
woa Gio, you're so lost with the "B.L.A.S.T." thingy
Post a Comment
<< Home