Serious Trouble.
So I'm blogging tonight. I really don't want to. But then I remember that quote:
"The best time to blog is when you feel like it and when you don't feel like it." It also applies to praise time.
And besides, I'm in trouble. Serious trouble. Or, as some would say, deep dung.
There's a rule here, in our room. A cleaning rule. It was my turn today. I forgot. Whoops!
So I'm not allowed to even LOOK at any form of computer tomorrow. Nothing. And, since everything has a computer nowadays, I can't do--or even look at--anything.
Stone age. Ice age.
A really mild-weathered version of the Ice Age.
I hope out of all the thousands of people that frequent this blog, my room capitan isn't one of them. And that he experiences short-term memory loss tomorrow. Like Adam Sandler.
Anyways, my speakers died today. Like, DEAD.
Like, I'm listening to some awesomely-cool music and then it stops. It just stops.
My Godly head-banging stops.
There's some cool smoke coming out of them. Probably how they died.
Overdose. Music overdose.
Happens often. Music's a drug. And a powerful one at that.
There's a little grave for them in the back yard, which I visit daily. Pay my condoleces and stuff.
A moment of silent for my speakers....gonna miss 'em. Now, music is more limited, a mayor crisis.
They were (and still are from Beyond) the best speakers in the Milky Way. The type that last years and years. Five of them.
The white type that get placed in a dark closet when the new black and cool ones arrive.
But still they emerge. They outlast the rest. An old dog, with new music.
Even in their dying months, the were faithful to feed us with that awesome power we call "music".
For the last six months they were beaten, spit on, and treated in every way imaginable. They lied there, insides out, feeding of with that life-giving power. Faithful unto death.
I wonder how a speaker crown looks.
Well, yes, a moment of silence for the best friend any music lover could ever have. And a blatant "bite me!" for the useless--but still informative and appreciated--post.
Gio.
"The best time to blog is when you feel like it and when you don't feel like it." It also applies to praise time.
And besides, I'm in trouble. Serious trouble. Or, as some would say, deep dung.
There's a rule here, in our room. A cleaning rule. It was my turn today. I forgot. Whoops!
So I'm not allowed to even LOOK at any form of computer tomorrow. Nothing. And, since everything has a computer nowadays, I can't do--or even look at--anything.
Stone age. Ice age.
A really mild-weathered version of the Ice Age.
I hope out of all the thousands of people that frequent this blog, my room capitan isn't one of them. And that he experiences short-term memory loss tomorrow. Like Adam Sandler.
Anyways, my speakers died today. Like, DEAD.
Like, I'm listening to some awesomely-cool music and then it stops. It just stops.
My Godly head-banging stops.
There's some cool smoke coming out of them. Probably how they died.
Overdose. Music overdose.
Happens often. Music's a drug. And a powerful one at that.
There's a little grave for them in the back yard, which I visit daily. Pay my condoleces and stuff.
A moment of silent for my speakers....gonna miss 'em. Now, music is more limited, a mayor crisis.
They were (and still are from Beyond) the best speakers in the Milky Way. The type that last years and years. Five of them.
The white type that get placed in a dark closet when the new black and cool ones arrive.
But still they emerge. They outlast the rest. An old dog, with new music.
Even in their dying months, the were faithful to feed us with that awesome power we call "music".
For the last six months they were beaten, spit on, and treated in every way imaginable. They lied there, insides out, feeding of with that life-giving power. Faithful unto death.
I wonder how a speaker crown looks.
Well, yes, a moment of silence for the best friend any music lover could ever have. And a blatant "bite me!" for the useless--but still informative and appreciated--post.
Gio.

4 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Quiet a clever little story you got there Gio! Haha
So where did you go?
so sweet Gio, it (sob!) really (sob!) touched my soul!
Post a Comment
<< Home