9/15/2005

So There.

Remember how I said my speakers died? Well, they did.

If you're every in such a tight spot like that, try this:

Spit on your old speakers. Why'd they die for anyway?

Get an amplifier. A cord. A cucumber and a glass of milk.

Peel the cucumber.

Dip the cucumber into the milk.

Quickly soundproof your room.

Plug the cord into the amp on one end an into the computer on the other.

Hate your eardrums as you feed them THIS IS WAAAAARRR! or HEEEEAT!. Depending on what's available.

Eat the cucumber.

Drink the milk.

It works! I never would've guessed it if I hadn’t tried it. And you can get all these cool effects by turning the little knobs on the amp madly.

And lastly, feel satisfied. Music rocks! It also acoustics, punks, alternative rocks, and all that.

Speaking of which, us bloggers should stop using the phrase “speaking of which” to move you (the reader) along. It’s always there.

I bet it gets annoying.

Speaking of moving the reader along: I made a conscious and almost stubborn decisions to take up guitar. Guitar playing that is.

So there.

It's amazing how there are some things absolutely everyone in the world can do except for oneself. But not for long.

So there.

It'll just be a second. A quick guitar-learning second.

Be careful Heart.

Jason? Psss. Don't make me laugh.

Vas, who's Vas?

There’s no Aussie in the North pole that can stop me, and neither will you.

Gio.

PS: I’m happy to inform you that this blog’s gone inter-continental.

That’s right, one of my good Japanese friends (???) and my dear French-server-using buddy (???) are faithful inquirers of my life.

And quiet; Once can be considered being faithful.

So there.

14 Comments:

Blogger Eman said...

I'll be linking to you, I will.

Yell "NO!" if you object.

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting very interesting.....

7:45 PM  
Blogger thelittleppl said...

cooooooool beanssssssss!!!!!!!

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

erwer

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Gio,

You seem to have to much time on your hands..want to give me some?....

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at that, my Japanese friend visited my blog TWICE.

Wait a minute. Did you say now and then? Does that mean more than twice?

Darn, I need a new stats site.

Charlock, yes, I know your...brother?

Little people, are you that little? Isn't that Stephany's phrase?

Gio.

PS: Click on my name if you want to go back to my blog/ :D

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

W

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe that this site is interesting......

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you look pretty beat up on your profile picture, and I don't think I could do much better.

I was hoping I would't need a profile though. Not much use in them. Maybe you could just read and get to know me. (smilie face)

Or maybe not.

Gio.

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude you needa like getta pic dude... you only sent me one and now your friends are bugging me for a picture.... I'm homeless darnit and all you people can do is ask for pictures.... there isn't even internet on my computer...
Cladita

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A picture of me of course.... GIVE EM ONE THAT I SENT YOU.... JUST GET THEM OFF MY BACK. heh heh. Love you all.
grrr

6:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Gio I didn't know you had som many girlfriends.....and you send them the same pic? Hmmm interesting....very interesting there must be a reason for all that....

8:50 PM  
Blogger Florence said...

Yes that does mean more than twice. Everytime I see your link popped up somewhere, and it's been, say, 3 days to a week that I last visited, I'll give you a little heads up.
Not that it counts for much. But yeah, your stat counter must suck.

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh Gio, you're NUTS!!!!

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home