As In, Fire Engine Red.
I slept without a pillow last night. It was strange.
But honesty is an integral part of my blog. Exaggerated most of the time, but I’m honest. I really did sleep without a pillow. With no more reason than just for fun.
It wasn’t fun.
I dare you try it.
Then you can (honestly) post a comment saying “No Pillow”.
That’s the code. Just between you and me. It means, well, "no pillow".
That would encourage others to try it. Then the (honest) comments they post encourage more honest folk to follow. And so on and so forth.
Eventually everyone will visit my b—err, sleep without a pillow.
No but really, try it.
I originally wanted this blog's color being red. Red is an active colour. Spurrs people to action and stuff.
Red looked ugly. Horrible. Actually. Just pretend it's red and try it.
This kind of thing is just like spinach; you just might like it. It could be fun.
Or don’t try and ruin all the fun for the rest of us.
Punks!
Gio.
But honesty is an integral part of my blog. Exaggerated most of the time, but I’m honest. I really did sleep without a pillow. With no more reason than just for fun.
It wasn’t fun.
I dare you try it.
Then you can (honestly) post a comment saying “No Pillow”.
That’s the code. Just between you and me. It means, well, "no pillow".
That would encourage others to try it. Then the (honest) comments they post encourage more honest folk to follow. And so on and so forth.
Eventually everyone will visit my b—err, sleep without a pillow.
No but really, try it.
I originally wanted this blog's color being red. Red is an active colour. Spurrs people to action and stuff.
Red looked ugly. Horrible. Actually. Just pretend it's red and try it.
This kind of thing is just like spinach; you just might like it. It could be fun.
Or don’t try and ruin all the fun for the rest of us.
Punks!
Gio.

3 Comments:
I sometimes can't sleep with a pillow so I throw it at the boogy man.
Cladita
I have slept without a pillow before.
I hate it.
I sleep with 3 (at least) pillows every night. Huge ones. Packed with feathers. Firm and nice. Like bottoms.
Yes, this is me being spoiled.
yes, I definitely agree with you Gio, poor you :(
Post a Comment
<< Home