Heartfelt Goodbye Post.
No, not really. But still.
I've always wanted to live from a single suitcase and one alone. Great fun.
We had a pillow fight in our empty room last night. The cheap things wouldn't break. I wanted a Hollywood-perfect scene. I feel cheated.
I have yet to find a way to cheat my echo to stop imitating. The dang thing.
About to pack this thing. I feel sad.
I know, I develop feelings for the strangest of things.--Like computers. But still.
It's not the same without it. It's a good friend. Sometimes.
And I wont be seeing it for a while. Sad.
Heading off soon.
Say goodbye, I guess.
I'll be missing a lot.
But now that that's done with, I'll be... not-missing(?), a lot more.
Seeing all of you soon!
Maybe.
Gio.
I've always wanted to live from a single suitcase and one alone. Great fun.
We had a pillow fight in our empty room last night. The cheap things wouldn't break. I wanted a Hollywood-perfect scene. I feel cheated.
I have yet to find a way to cheat my echo to stop imitating. The dang thing.
About to pack this thing. I feel sad.
I know, I develop feelings for the strangest of things.--Like computers. But still.
It's not the same without it. It's a good friend. Sometimes.
And I wont be seeing it for a while. Sad.
Heading off soon.
Say goodbye, I guess.
I'll be missing a lot.
But now that that's done with, I'll be... not-missing(?), a lot more.
Seeing all of you soon!
Maybe.
Gio.

2 Comments:
Well then have a happy and funfilled goodbye. Make muchos amor.
Will definitely do.
Gio.
Post a Comment
<< Home