The Benefits Of Doubting.
That would make such a cool name for a GN on the importance of good communication. Maybe even the sub-title for the next “Training Winning Teams” letter. God knows I would read it. Now, you do to. Not that the title makes a difference. But still.
That would also make a good title for a blog entry.
I just wanted you to know that.
Another thing I want you to know:
I’m working on becoming just a little more vulnerable. A little more helpless.
Being able to jump out of my stinking trench, knowing that a M-16 bullet will pierce straight through my vulnerable chest.
An then… freedom.
I know, that sounds as stupid as the Colorblind Association for Racists (or CAR. Fictional)—probably as ironic too, but still. We could all use vulnerability just a tad bit more.
The face of freedom people seldom see.
Maybe even a little more predictable too—like the Devil. Poor little guy.
You’ll never gain without risking. Like buying stocks. You risk millions upon millions of dollars on gaining. Then, you gain. You risk again. You gain again. Even more this time. You risk again, an economic crash comes and you lose all those billions.
Okay, a bad example, but still. At least it shows how predictable Satan can be.
(Note to readers: Unless you’re an industrialist and might get offended by this, don’t buy stocks. And if you are, I have this awesome magazine. Just for you.)
But you get the point—RISK!
Just like the game. Staying up till four in the morning. The market eagerly waiting. Your fingers stiff from all that rolling. Just there, risking.
Risking my little plastic soldiers. Risking my mental stability at the same time. Good stuff!
I’m not doing that now, by the way. I have before though, and I should now, but I’m not. It sounds like fun. But no, just another metaphor.
But you get the point.
Just like this knife you see here. I’m going to place it dangerously close to my dear heart, and ask you to please hold it for me. Gently, it’s my last knife.
See, vulnerability.
See, the lengths I go to just get a point across. My heart is worth a lot.
I feel dangerously exposed. Or, am trying.
Gio.
Being able to jump out of my stinking trench, knowing that a M-16 bullet will pierce straight through my vulnerable chest.
An then… freedom.
I know, that sounds as stupid as the Colorblind Association for Racists (or CAR. Fictional)—probably as ironic too, but still. We could all use vulnerability just a tad bit more.
The face of freedom people seldom see.
Maybe even a little more predictable too—like the Devil. Poor little guy.
You’ll never gain without risking. Like buying stocks. You risk millions upon millions of dollars on gaining. Then, you gain. You risk again. You gain again. Even more this time. You risk again, an economic crash comes and you lose all those billions.
Okay, a bad example, but still. At least it shows how predictable Satan can be.
(Note to readers: Unless you’re an industrialist and might get offended by this, don’t buy stocks. And if you are, I have this awesome magazine. Just for you.)
But you get the point—RISK!
Just like the game. Staying up till four in the morning. The market eagerly waiting. Your fingers stiff from all that rolling. Just there, risking.
Risking my little plastic soldiers. Risking my mental stability at the same time. Good stuff!
I’m not doing that now, by the way. I have before though, and I should now, but I’m not. It sounds like fun. But no, just another metaphor.
But you get the point.
Just like this knife you see here. I’m going to place it dangerously close to my dear heart, and ask you to please hold it for me. Gently, it’s my last knife.
See, vulnerability.
See, the lengths I go to just get a point across. My heart is worth a lot.
I feel dangerously exposed. Or, am trying.
Gio.
PS:
About those pictures. Lets just say I'm really, really dumb. But they will come, if you all still want them. As soon as they're posted on the MO site. Really big, huge, gigantic smile.

1 Comments:
Oh, you're posting some of your pics on the web site?
Post a Comment
<< Home