Long.
That's the descriptive of choice for this post: Long. Very long.
And after this long, long trip, there's only one word to say: yawn!
That said, I wont blog about the camp.
Suckers.
I wonder if anyone will.
Well, here's a quick review of life lately. Lots of “longs” included. Very longs.
(I repeat myself a lot. I'd make a good lawyer.)
Prepare for a very long and ugly paragraph:
Long marches for miles on end, low food rations, cardiovascular exercise long into the night, forced rooming with three friendly lunatics, hundreds of the same next door and doors, long silent road trips, long conversational road trips, long excessively conversational road trips, just plain road trips, mass control (I know, I know, I promised not too. It’s the joint blame of the JT and CGO boards though, and TONS of guitars and tracts.), thinking up long and clever re-run sentences, failing, jail visits, weddings, new people, old people, one last road trip, Home, seven more words to make a hundred.
Yuck!
These were routine-shattering (a cool adjective) weeks, and certain parts of me are eagerly awaiting the off-beat thrill tomorrow will bring. Hopefully all the more electrifying.
Okay Tomorrow, bring it on.
I’m out of things to say. A first for me. Keep in touch! I know I will.
Gio.
PS for repetition's sake: I'd make a good lawyer.
And after this long, long trip, there's only one word to say: yawn!
That said, I wont blog about the camp.
Suckers.
I wonder if anyone will.
Well, here's a quick review of life lately. Lots of “longs” included. Very longs.
(I repeat myself a lot. I'd make a good lawyer.)
Prepare for a very long and ugly paragraph:
Long marches for miles on end, low food rations, cardiovascular exercise long into the night, forced rooming with three friendly lunatics, hundreds of the same next door and doors, long silent road trips, long conversational road trips, long excessively conversational road trips, just plain road trips, mass control (I know, I know, I promised not too. It’s the joint blame of the JT and CGO boards though, and TONS of guitars and tracts.), thinking up long and clever re-run sentences, failing, jail visits, weddings, new people, old people, one last road trip, Home, seven more words to make a hundred.
Yuck!
These were routine-shattering (a cool adjective) weeks, and certain parts of me are eagerly awaiting the off-beat thrill tomorrow will bring. Hopefully all the more electrifying.
Okay Tomorrow, bring it on.
I’m out of things to say. A first for me. Keep in touch! I know I will.
Gio.
PS for repetition's sake: I'd make a good lawyer.

7 Comments:
you don't have to blog about the camp, but you promised to post pics.
Quit flirting with Cheri, Gio. I am pseudo-omnipresently watching, and you cannot have her. You can have Catey, but Cheri is off limits.
Joe.
PS
Nice sentence, by the way.
I don't blush, especially from a distance.
Even if, I still would. It's just me.
Gio.
PS:Bood work playing God, by the way. Almost as good as my sentence.
PPS: Typo in the last post. Fix as needed.
Joe, did you get that interview yet? The JT blog hasn't been unpdated in ages.
Wow! Five comments already.
Yeah, 99% from you.
That's almost more than all your POSTS put together. And you expect people to visit this static site?
What interview, my Amaranthine interview? No. May never get it.
Funny, asking ME questions, on YOUR blog. Good thing I PLAY God.
You learn a lot.
That and it's fun.
Joe.
Yes yes We want Pictures. And now! heh. And about that wedding? yes yes we want pics of it too :P
Post a Comment
<< Home