April do you remember when you and Sara came to our trailer in South Padre Island and you spent the night with us and Karen. And first thing in the morning around 3:00 am and we ran the beach. I think you were mooning everyone but lets not get into that NOW! I love your posts Gio! Hehe!
6 Comments:
Good Fill In, very touching. Mine I had put in mooners for something deep. heh. Live life MOON!
I'm sorry, you call that a post? You don't even deserve a comment! Heh.
Joe.
...Bleh. But still. It's just a clever little advertiser for God-knows-what here. And it looks good on my sidebar.
I'll post something less meaningful soon. And I know that's what you're all waiting for.
"Moon" isn't that bad. I think.
Gio.
Bad? To Moon.. Never.. Us texans really know how to live ;)
Good grief!
April do you remember when you
and Sara came to our trailer in
South Padre Island and you spent
the night with us and Karen.
And first thing in the morning around 3:00 am and we ran the beach. I think you were mooning everyone
but lets not get into that NOW!
I love your posts Gio! Hehe!
Post a Comment
<< Home