Little Drummer Boy.
Check this out:
Lethargy, Pan and Bacchus walk into a bar. "Ouch!" they say in unison. (Snare, snare, tom, tom, tom, crash!)
It's great! I have a Sam practicing in the background. So, no matter how lame the jokes get, he will faithfully deliver us with a drum-roll. Most people make up the drum-rolls, I'm living them. I promise not to make the jokes exceedingly lame though.
Anyway, can you imagine a day--one WHOLE day--assigned only to meetings? Can you imagine how unnerving that would be? Well, yeah, imagining it is one thing, surviving it is another.
It's not too bad though, for me at least. I just lurk in the shadows of Behind, laugh at the funny things people do, and self-righteously point the finger when the final vote has been made. Great fun!
During the JT questionnaire I accompanied the birthday boy to his rightful free-meal at a restaurant nearby (Advertising expired.)
I had this delicious pasta. TONS of cheese. And chicken. Delicious chicken. Don't you just wish you were me?
Time for another joke.
After an extensive battery of tests, a guy meets with his doctor to discuss the results.
"I'm afraid I have two pieces of rather bad news," says the doctor, "First, you have inoperable cancer."
"Oh my god," says the patient, "what's the second piece of bad news?"
"You have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s," says the doc sympathetically.
"Well," responds the guy, "at least it's not cancer!" (Tom, tom, tom, tom, crash, crash, snare, snare, crash!)
I'm loving this!
I gave my Thirty Day Notice today. That means that in thirty days I'll be a part of another Home. Family included. Updates on that later. Not so important.
Another joke!:
Okay, so I like going to a school yard and watching all the little kids run and scream on the school grounds. It’s adorable. Of course, they don't know that I'm using blanks. (Snare, snare, tom, tom, snare, tom, snare, tom, tom, snare....crash!)
I love this! I'd make such a good comedian.
I'm out of lame jokes. And plus Sam stopped his playing. Chucks!
Gio.
PS: No, this Post Script does not contain a drum-roll. (Cow-bell)
PPS: Damn!
Lethargy, Pan and Bacchus walk into a bar. "Ouch!" they say in unison. (Snare, snare, tom, tom, tom, crash!)
It's great! I have a Sam practicing in the background. So, no matter how lame the jokes get, he will faithfully deliver us with a drum-roll. Most people make up the drum-rolls, I'm living them. I promise not to make the jokes exceedingly lame though.
Anyway, can you imagine a day--one WHOLE day--assigned only to meetings? Can you imagine how unnerving that would be? Well, yeah, imagining it is one thing, surviving it is another.
It's not too bad though, for me at least. I just lurk in the shadows of Behind, laugh at the funny things people do, and self-righteously point the finger when the final vote has been made. Great fun!
During the JT questionnaire I accompanied the birthday boy to his rightful free-meal at a restaurant nearby (Advertising expired.)
I had this delicious pasta. TONS of cheese. And chicken. Delicious chicken. Don't you just wish you were me?
Time for another joke.
After an extensive battery of tests, a guy meets with his doctor to discuss the results.
"I'm afraid I have two pieces of rather bad news," says the doctor, "First, you have inoperable cancer."
"Oh my god," says the patient, "what's the second piece of bad news?"
"You have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s," says the doc sympathetically.
"Well," responds the guy, "at least it's not cancer!" (Tom, tom, tom, tom, crash, crash, snare, snare, crash!)
I'm loving this!
I gave my Thirty Day Notice today. That means that in thirty days I'll be a part of another Home. Family included. Updates on that later. Not so important.
Another joke!:
Okay, so I like going to a school yard and watching all the little kids run and scream on the school grounds. It’s adorable. Of course, they don't know that I'm using blanks. (Snare, snare, tom, tom, snare, tom, snare, tom, tom, snare....crash!)
I love this! I'd make such a good comedian.
I'm out of lame jokes. And plus Sam stopped his playing. Chucks!
Gio.
PS: No, this Post Script does not contain a drum-roll. (Cow-bell)
PPS: Damn!

4 Comments:
Aren't you supposed to keep me updated on these thirty-day-notice related things, before telling the whole world?
Write me. amaranthine@rock.com Details.
Joe.
OMG Gio, did you make those up??
No, I've heard those jokes before...
Repeatedly...
Retarded Post...and Jokes....
Love
-Shari-
P.s you really let me down this time Gio, you really did...I will
give you an E for effort.
Post a Comment
<< Home