11/25/2005

All This To Say.

For those of you who don't know, Rescate is a great Home (they even have a Web site). Albeit the fact that every time I visit I end up moving Heaven and Hell all at once.

First it was that CTP last year, where I managed toys deep into the night. 3:00 in the morning is quite the late hour to finish a day.

Then this visit. Thanksgiving dinner. And I'm thankful it's over.

The visiters where abundant, and the furniture was heavy. The dishes shone in the two A.M. kitchen light.

All that to say, this line is rather quite stupid.

You spend ten minutes typing something out. You think of ways to tell the world you are alive and their favorite blog is still in motion (a humorous little hint), and then you throw it all out the window by using those four little words.

Quite useless really.

And I love you all!

Gio.

3 Comments:

Blogger My little life said...

Yeah Right on! Recate is el best. All because of my beauitful family (along with everyone other person there) heh

8:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So thou art free from thy former confines and earthbounditude at last?

Joe.

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Joe, and your poetry ostoundeth me.

Gio.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home