11/15/2005

Rage Against The Machines.

The funny insignificants in life.

You see, I love music a lot.

I also cook a lot.

I love cooking with a lot of music a lot.

There's this one tape recorder here. No plug.

I swear, I'll murder it.

No plug.

You know, those little thing that go in the back of the tape recorder.--And how they make them all different to prevent little me-s from enjoyment?

Annoying little things.

So I had to carve my own. God was that hard. You should have seen me.

Alone. Massive knife raised high above my head. Hacking away at the plug.

Pushing, pulling.

When I got the thing working it was the most gratifying experience yet. The CD was Stem's. And dinner was late.

Then there was the milk. Frozen stuck to the freezer. And God was that hard.

You should have seen me.

Alone. No knife. But I did push and pull. And I actually lifted the freezer holding the milk.

And then, snap! The freeze lands with a bang. I move my toes.

The must gratifying cup of milk yet.

Music and milk. A good mix.

Gio.

3 Comments:

Blogger My little life said...

Oh here I go again, the only commenter on your posts.

Well See here is the truth about it..

I dont really like posting, and i sertinly don't like reading ur post.

I only do it because I feel your need, and I want others to "GIVE it to you"..

6:38 PM  
Blogger Eman said...

Oh, ho ho.

I've been watching this to see who would be number two.

Looks like that's me.

Sh...uck.

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. To both of you. I know how you must feel.


And I appriciate your concern, April.

Let me go post on your blog.

Gio.

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home