12/25/2005

The Cute Little Envied.

Quick, somebody, hi-five me!
Give me an expensive Cuban cigar and light it.
Or better yet, take it and smoke it yourself. Outside if you could.--never really liked the smell.
Actually, go to the nearest ash-tray and suffocate the flame. Then to the nearest trash can and throw it away. Smoking's bad for you, you know.
But still. You get my point. Celebrate!
I'm an uncle! For the very first time in my life.
I've always secretly envied uncles. Coveted them.
It feels good being the envied though. Liverpool was right. Propaganda always is.
And it's the cutest little thing ever. My niece, that is. Cute little blue-eyed, rosy-cheeked Amber Jen-ai.
I like the name. A cute little name.
And here: are the cute little pictures.


An excellent Christmas present. Now all I need is that pacifier. For me, not the baby--Gio-sized and bright. And that honey jar to go with it.

To the burdened: you know where to find me.

Gio.

5 Comments:

Blogger My little life said...

hahe, she's a cutie.. looks like a keeper

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, she is a cutie.

And thank you for commenting--I'd been looking for your link.

Gio.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Eman said...

Congratulations, Gio!

I was an uncle since I was born (don't ask how, I hardly understand it myself).

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How?

Gio.

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm an aunt 13 times..

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home