Look Forward.
Okay, so parties are overrated.
CTPs are overrated.
Pictures are overrated.
My thoughts on politics, sex and humor are overrated.
Mystique is overrated.
Apologies are overrated.
And I'm so sorry.
I promise to try to do better.
No more passed-up oportunities to tell you all something. I swear.
And I love you all!
Gio.
CTPs are overrated.
Pictures are overrated.
My thoughts on politics, sex and humor are overrated.
Mystique is overrated.
Apologies are overrated.
And I'm so sorry.
I promise to try to do better.
No more passed-up oportunities to tell you all something. I swear.
And I love you all!
Gio.

3 Comments:
hah-hah. Slim pickins.
good god gio, overrated doesn't mean overused or overdone.
Example:
Sally: how was the movie "attack of the centipedes" last night frank?
Frank: hmm alright I guess but a bit overrated.
Obviously franks friends had been going on about how great a movie "attack of the centipedes" was, but when frank watched it, it wasn't as good as his friends made it out to be, making the movie "overrated".
This ones a freebie but I'll charge for the second one. (Wow I should do this for a living) -Nicole
Hmm....uhhh.. huh? What did you say?
Thanks for the comment!
Gio.
Post a Comment
<< Home