1/01/2006

I Had Fun.

And that title is a small advance preview of my take of the New Year´s party. Stay tuned.

Gio.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Michelle said she saw you last night, you were at the Contigo party apparently, or something. Imagine, you starved Saltillans travelling hundreds of miles over desert sands, just to go to a party??
I envy you.
Kind of.

Joe.

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We brought the party. Twenty-people. This is the Monterrey area we´re talking about. Not Mexico City.
That´s a lot of people.

Gio.

12:56 AM  
Blogger My little life said...

Well right on, do go into details.. seeing as I wasn't there, I want to know what I was missing. Oh yes and picture too. :D

9:05 AM  
Blogger Xact Claims Services said...

Gio, are you the one who I played hacky sack with at the cervantino?!?!?! :O!!

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Almost certain. Unless there's another Gio around (God forbid). Is there?

HELLO!

Gio.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Xact Claims Services said...

well I dunno...I'm new in mexico... well... yea!

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This party seems....well thats for me to know and you NEVER to know...
AHAHAH!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home