Mobile.
It's almost freaky. I've never actually lived in one place for over a year. There's always some good reason to move when I'm around.
I wonder if that's good or bad.
This time it's one of those spooky downtown mansions. Perfect for a horror story. Maybe a clown/lumberjack hybrid or something.
We finally convinced our house owner-to-be to stop saying, “Look, I don’t care about the money. I don’t need the money. Twenty-five thousand, no less,” and to bring down the price. After way too much work and effort.
Don’t you just love your house owner?
So I’m boxing, bagging, trashing. All that.
In a way, I like hollow houses, but I hate hollowing them. To much work, I think.
I say we just get a flamethrower, demolition team, micro nuclear device, or anything with small scale destructive power, use it, and start over. Much easier.
Gio.
I wonder if that's good or bad.
This time it's one of those spooky downtown mansions. Perfect for a horror story. Maybe a clown/lumberjack hybrid or something.
We finally convinced our house owner-to-be to stop saying, “Look, I don’t care about the money. I don’t need the money. Twenty-five thousand, no less,” and to bring down the price. After way too much work and effort.
Don’t you just love your house owner?
So I’m boxing, bagging, trashing. All that.
In a way, I like hollow houses, but I hate hollowing them. To much work, I think.
I say we just get a flamethrower, demolition team, micro nuclear device, or anything with small scale destructive power, use it, and start over. Much easier.
Gio.

1 Comments:
Interesting theory
Post a Comment
<< Home