5/29/2006

Intox.

"Seal your lips with your lover’s so there are no holes where air cab leak out, then open your and inhale deeply. Keep the exchange slow, so you’re coaxing rather than forcing the air from his lungs. "Since you’ll need his cooperation to make it work, fill him in before hand on your pucker up plan. Once you’ve breathed in fully, reverse this effect by gently blowing into his mouth. What makes this kiss so intoxicating is that you’re sharing the basis of life—your breath. You’re completely dependent on each other, which also makes this make out move incredibly intimate."

Gio.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It feels less like CPR if you breathe the air through your partner's nose instead of lungs. But it's all good.

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mister Cosmopolitan. First go for any kiss at all.

Heheh, just kidding.

I think I read this exact thing about ten years ago in a Cosmopolitan in Urdu. How did you get it?

Joe.

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's from the Eve. You know, the pud people laugh at us men for reading. That's probably were you read it from.
I just thought this one was cool. Who knows, maybe someone will take it as a subtle hint.

Gio.

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For sure. Spread the word. And the Word. Most of the time it would count, anyway, unless I'm in a bad mood.

Gio.

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's terrible, truly nasty, Please NEVER try it Gio!!!
Becca

3:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So your deepest fantasy is to inhale the breath from "his" lungs.

Create a human vacuum! it's brilliant! stealing used air and sufocating your victom. I'm next!

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahha thats so funny

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home