I think the song was written by Masaya Rider for Florence McNair's birthday. As far as I know, it's mostly inside jokes and random colloqualisms that no one was meant to understand.
You need to not go places like Egypt without me. When are you gonna post something new? I miss you! You're really weird...I just thought I should tell you that! I love you!
6 Comments:
Ooooh! I had a feeling that was it.
Still, what makes them so special? I want to be special too!
I'll find out why...
I think the song was written by Masaya Rider for Florence McNair's birthday. As far as I know, it's mostly inside jokes and random colloqualisms that no one was meant to understand.
sooo when are you going to post something new?
desaparecido... espero que te encuentres bien compadre. Un abrazo
You need to not go places like Egypt without me. When are you gonna post something new? I miss you!
You're really weird...I just thought I should tell you that!
I love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home