5/30/2006

Wait! Guys! I! Forgot! My! Joke!

Here it is.

"See Gio, on the CGO Board."

(Hysterical laughter)

(Unable to sign his name)

16 Comments:

Blogger Eman said...

You know, it's posted twice. We get it.

However, it's clever. And HA!

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just making sure you got it. Now that you did, and called it "clever", I think I'll take the second one down now.

Oh BTW, you are my first commenter in a while. Thank you.

Gio.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Florence said...

Oh no...it's a Jonie kind of joke.
Almost. Not there yet.
But you're going the way of all flesh.

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, no you don't. Far from it. This is Gio humor. Just that. I guess it could turn into Jonie humor, just add a couple "turds", maybe one or two "faults" or gay men sky-diving. Until then, this is copyrighted Gio.
I have to defend this. it's important taht I do.
You commented, though. Thank you!

Gio.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Florence said...

you're right. you're definitely right.
but you're getting there.
trust me, you can run but you can't hide.

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohmigod.

Five comments for THIS?

Joe.


PS
Just kidding. Make it an even six. Seven or eight with your replies.

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What can I say, people like silly and dorky.

Florence, I'm going to stay away as long as I can.

Gio.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Florence said...

ha, admit it. you can't stay away.

3:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, he finds it offensive that you would call this his. But maybe, through your eyes.

Joe, ha! Nine! It feels good to be popular.

Gio.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Florence said...

i don't think it's his. it's not funny enough to be. i just think the irrepressible laughter and *unable to sign his name* at the end is kinda characteristic of how Jonie always laughs loudest at his own jokes.

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get it.... but its not that funny. *shrug*

11:02 PM  
Blogger Eman said...

You're welcome.

I don't think I'll ever be able to talk about the CGO board without remembering this.

6:23 PM  
Blogger GaladriĆ«l said...

dorky yet cute....ok, I would remember me dude but I was at WordStock this year....I was a blonde girl with short blonde hair which was in braids most of the time and kinda short....I was part of staff...

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I MADE THAT UP
Becca
PS this is my first blog comment ever:)

3:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, Becca, you didn't. Or rather, did, days after I had. It was in inspired joke, anyway, so neither one of us gets the credit.

Gio.

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Golly!

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home