The Latest.
Florence (STEM's sister), here is Jonie at his best.
"Gio, yur butt is like love."
That's nice, Jonie. Why?
"Because, love stinks!"
(Roll eyes here)
I'm pretty sure that's a pretty far opposite.
Gio.
"Gio, yur butt is like love."
That's nice, Jonie. Why?
"Because, love stinks!"
(Roll eyes here)
I'm pretty sure that's a pretty far opposite.
Gio.

9 Comments:
aaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
oh nooooo...
okay, now that i can think straight...here are the similarities.
they're both "roll your eyes" "laughing takes a lot of love" kind of jokes.
granted, jonie's is better. cause he's the original turd.
Of course, you're a supposed to roll your eyes. It's supposed to be stupid. We are men.
And what? He can keep his Turd Title. I'll take... Overgrown Child, or something.
Gio.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that is sooooo dumb....lol....jonie you freek :P
hahahaha.
gerrrooosssss!!!
You boys...
duuuuuuude, update yer blog!!!
...yeah, yeah, yeah....
So Jonie!
Heh heh heh...what a silly thing to say....
Post a Comment
<< Home