You!--You be quiet.
You don't know how hard it is to talk to you when—in order—the Home’s computer crashes, when the internet connection hates--especially you--, when mom lives Acts 2: 44, 45, and gives away the laptop on a whim (with an H). And get this, none of the people I have asked, smiling, “can I have your computer?” have forked the darned machine over.
None.
…So far.
Let's try again.
Smiling,—beaming, actually—“can I have your computer?”
Okay, so I can’t. I’ll just add you to my list of no’s.
Stop whining.
Actually, something you CAN do for me is design some cool…uh, design, for me, for this site. Well, not "you", per se; I mean the you that spends hours on the computer, clever, loves the work, and is running out of creative things to do. Unless you like what’s already on here, but I know you don’t.
Anything cool is fine.
Thank you.
Gio.
You don't know how hard it is to talk to you when—in order—the Home’s computer crashes, when the internet connection hates--especially you--, when mom lives Acts 2: 44, 45, and gives away the laptop on a whim (with an H). And get this, none of the people I have asked, smiling, “can I have your computer?” have forked the darned machine over.
None.
…So far.
Let's try again.
Smiling,—beaming, actually—“can I have your computer?”
Okay, so I can’t. I’ll just add you to my list of no’s.
Stop whining.
Actually, something you CAN do for me is design some cool…uh, design, for me, for this site. Well, not "you", per se; I mean the you that spends hours on the computer, clever, loves the work, and is running out of creative things to do. Unless you like what’s already on here, but I know you don’t.
Anything cool is fine.
Thank you.
Gio.

11 Comments:
HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA OMG THIS IS YOUR BEST SO FAR....
Snicker
PS Guess who?
You can have my lap top
I can, are you serious? E-mail me! Misfit237@yahoo.com.
I love you!
Gio.
dead serious. its not such a good one though
That's fine, I promise!!! E-mail me.
It's Misfit237@yahoo.com.
Not such good ones are FINE.
I love you!
Gio.
yeah yeah, I'll write when I get the time
Get the time then. Quick! I love you... Don't read my blog, it is boring. That should give you time.
Smile!
Gio.
what makes you think I read your blog?
Umm... I am stupid?
Fine! Stop commenting. That takes time.
What's something you really enjoy? Do that, and pretend I gave it to you from the begining. I love you--tons!
Gio.
Umm... Hi!
(To sweet, giving sister:) They caught us--run!
(Back to brother, smiling:) I had no idea, I promise. You should have said so way earlier. You're going to sell it, I understand--I'll look for my laptop some other way. Smile anyway!
Tell your sister that I love her. It's the thought that counts.
Gio.
PS: Have you ever taken the time to analyse the word motherfucker? It's funny if you think about it.
A whispered PPS: My e-mail is still the same.
I'm sorry about my brother and the lap top,
Post a Comment
<< Home