7/08/2006

The Latest-er.

In the battle, it was my turn.

Jonie, what do you call a bunch of animals jumping up and down to music.

...Think about it.

"I couldn't say, Gio. What?"

...Livestock...

(Laugh hysterically)

(Yes, you guessed it, no name)

9 Comments:

Blogger Xact Claims Services said...

hahahaahah OMG!! that was funny... you guys sound like a crazy bunch to live with....... sniff ...snifff...sniff!

And I was this close to being apart of such entertainment... I'll go cry on my bed now... POOPOOSPLAT!!!!!

Excuse me for that rude comment, I just... just... why didnt YOU vote for us? ..............sniff!

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really wouldn't know. Since the very beggining of "the Meeting," it started moving toward "the Other Guys". And it wasn't sublte, either. But I do love you!--and a whole bunch.
I do.

Gio.

1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(A really big smile. Even the eyes are closed to make it look cuter)

:D

1:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gio, your wit is becoming famous. Cheers. Congradulations.

Joe.

1:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is? How so? And anyway, it's only Jesus. Through.

Gio.

1:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is? How so? And anyway, it's only Jesus. Through.

Gio.

1:21 AM  
Blogger Eman said...

Twice for the effect.

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, it´s to make my readers belive that I get a lot of comments, adding not just that extra one but yours too, as it ws sure to come. I know you too well.
MWAHAHA!

Gio.

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually no. It was a very human mistake, I admit. You caught me.
This one is to add o my comment count, though.
This is great!

Gio.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home