10/02/2006

I Love The Rain.

I really do. Someone told me a story about night long lightning storms last night. They sound wonderful.

This is a good way to use one's blog.

Just go to where it says "Post comment" write what you need to say, and don't feel outdated about it.
Okay?

Gio.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah who doesn't love the rain.
"It's like rain on your wedding day" I guess some people don't. lol.
was that the lightning storm that ruined Joe's computer?
I was thinking all the things that are fun in the rain.....running, sreaming, kissing, swimming....but crying is also really nice in the rain.....helps you get everything out even more.

12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

screaming*

12:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

clears away thoughts of fear,
clears away all your tears,
the rain feels good on my face,
worry and pain it does erase,
splashing around,
I feel like a child,
but I don't care,it made my day,
as long as it rains I'm ok.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Xact Claims Services said...

ahhh.... rain is coomfy cozy, you just wanna cuddle 'n snuggle with someone forever and ever. (in more ways than one!!) :D :D

Oh yea, and sleeping is good.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Mika said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love rain its like a shower of love to wash away the pain

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home