8/04/2006

Yes, I know I didn't post those pictures. But I will! I promise. And come back tomorrow, I am posting something that has been moved to the front burner...well, to burn.

ION, I am getting really good at tying cherry stems with my tongue.

I love you!

Gio.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone said that if you can tie a cherry stem with your tounge then you are good at kissing or something like that..keep it up!

5:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh hey, I like your name. I probably like you too.

Gio.

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I proably really do.

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! I think I like you too! ahaha

5:16 AM  
Blogger Gabe Rucker said...

The worst kiss I ever got was from someone who could tie a cherry stem with her tounge!

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. Uhh... Hi Gabe! Ehem.
The very WORST? For real? Well... I promise you won't get a bad kiss from me. :D Besides, it's just a hobby.

Gio.

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yup, you won't get a bad kiss from me either, I'm pro! ahah! I used to work at a kissing booth. so gross but the pay is good. :D

1:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kissing booth? thats disgusting!!

1:40 AM  
Blogger Boo ya said...

hahaha, cool! klaire you sound awesome

10:31 AM  
Blogger Klaire said...

aww sweet!

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home