7/23/2006

Salty.

Time flies.
Happy birthday to me. It's a salty seventeen, I say. And let me say it again: Time flies.
If you'll take the time to look back and try to notice, you will, and then you'll kick yourself for it, hating the fact that you took precious time to do so. I still hadn't quite gotten used the idea of being sixteen, and now this!
Stupid things, The Time Flies--giant little insects with midget hearts, who couldn't stand another day of fruit, and switched over to eating time instead. They came and went, and gobbled my year away. Maybe this year they'll stay away from me and salty, being satisfied with their recent sweet buffet. Would normal insecticides help? These things are a problem.

Gio.

PS: You know, if I can pull this off right, I might be able to post some pictures of here's turnout tonight.


PPS: I'm blocking the comments.
...fine, I won't, but you better say something.


PPPPPPPPPPPPP(stuff)S: I like giving presents on my birthday. Consider this post one small one.

5 Comments:

Blogger Eman said...

"Something."

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Eman. I´ll whistle.

Gio.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Eman said...

But really, Happy Belated Birthday!

Eman.

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya, I knew it was your birthday... I'm just... training you in HUMILITY!

Joe.

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

17 is a good year

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home