No but see, eventually, after about a month of not posting anything at all, these two comments will pop out, whereas if I DID post, there would be nothing, ever..... So see?
Uhh.... I'll try to post, really soon. Promise. Love you too!
No but see, eventually, after about a month of not posting anything at all, these two comments will pop out, whereas if I DID post, there would be nothing, ever..... So see?
Uhh.... I'll try to post, really soon. Promise. Love you too!
Haha, Gio's life theory. I just heard it from someone who said hi from you... I forget who, maybe Rebecca. She said you said to say hi actually to... uh... everyone in the area. Amusing.
12 Comments:
ahee hee, what I do is...
"well, I might forget. :D"
Gio I love you and I miss you. You should post more often.
Love Becca
UPDATE yer blog already!!.... hahhaha, write about hwo you got those stiches on yer lip... heeee. Love you!
yeah, I think you should listen to Joan.
No but see, eventually, after about a month of not posting anything at all, these two comments will pop out, whereas if I DID post, there would be nothing, ever.....
So see?
Uhh.... I'll try to post, really soon. Promise.
Love you too!
No but see, eventually, after about a month of not posting anything at all, these two comments will pop out, whereas if I DID post, there would be nothing, ever.....
So see?
Uhh.... I'll try to post, really soon. Promise.
Love you too!
hey your pretty smart, I should try that sometime. :)
Hi I love you too :D
Hi!
Gio.
Haha, Gio's life theory. I just heard it from someone who said hi from you... I forget who, maybe Rebecca. She said you said to say hi actually to... uh... everyone in the area. Amusing.
Joe.
ehh....gio....u really need to make some better posts.
Actually I did tell them, Joe made me. He really get's the credit.
Becca
Post a Comment
<< Home