10/23/2006

I'm Not Naming This Post.

Gio cracks his knuckles and stretches his arms. He sighs and grunts and moans and finally forces his fingers to rest in their respective places on the keyboard. This is going to be difficult but he's determined to write a blog post. Because it's just...that time.

You know how hard it is to drag yourself all the way into blogger, "create new post," and write something a little longer than just a few lines? Back when that was easy, I was smaller, I life was simpler in some ways, though not necessarily better. As I’ve said before, life goes on.
While I still manage to come up with those great news to tell you guys, things you have to hear about, the right people always end up hearing about it and then it’s not as urgent any more. I forget to tell the rest of you guys. Sorry about that.
Also, the color on this thing is so very blah. Before regularly posting, I would fix that. For that, there is no time. If I could borrow someone’s color, and use it, I could skip all the work that would be. I wouldn’t mind. Then you would hear from me, and it would be great.
I will work on you guys some time, though. That’s not a hollow promise, I promise. I really will try. It’s just… time flies.
Time is valuable.
Don’t worry, the last guy who all said this went on to actually post, sometimes daily, sometimes twice a day. It took a while, but it happened. Have faith.
I should have said this all before, a long time ago. For that, I am also sorry.
Know this:
I am happy. There are things to be happy about, and I find them often. You will hear about them too, soon.
Are you even getting all this?

53 Comments:

Blogger Klaire said...

Yess sir! I sure am! was that "her" in there on purpose?

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course, I like correcting things. Just a sec.

Gio.

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't notice anything wrong.
The green companion

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhu thats cuz he changed it--klaire

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez you don't understand what I am trying to say. I did see the flaw but... you know. Duh!
The green companion

4:43 PM  
Blogger Klaire said...

sorry i'm still not catching your drift

2:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry it's not your fault you don't understand complex adult things... *says with reasurring pat on back.
The green companion

PS so what i don't know how to spell.

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She reads my blog!
Good spelling is optional, or not even, don't worry.

Gio.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Klaire said...

Oh, I'm not worried,why should I be? your the one thats not making sence.

7:06 AM  
Blogger Klaire said...

and don't worry, I don't know how to spell either. *returns your reasurring pat.*

7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya that's ok... by the way, you spelled sense the wrong way, just thought i would point it out :-P
The green companion

5:28 PM  
Blogger Klaire said...

"To err is human, to forgive divine."

2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is happening? And why?

Gio.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Klaire said...

um...

4:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok ok, I won't say anything mean. Peace?
The green companion

9:34 PM  
Blogger Klaire said...

does that mean I win? ahah j/k.
peace!

2:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Win what? I'm just trying to keep the peace, I don't like hurting people.
The green companion

11:56 AM  
Blogger Klaire said...

win whatever was going on....hello! anyway peace! I love you ;D

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry... what was going on? Maybe you had a different idea of the point I was trying to bring across... which is ok, you're not missing anything.
The green companion

1:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahaha no no, I was just being silly, please don't be offended

6:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes yes, don't worry, you didn't offend me. You can rest in peace now.
The geen companion

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww so swweet, I can rest in peace now! you have made my night.....ehehe

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I tend to do that to lots of people.
The green companion

2:33 PM  
Blogger Klaire said...

Ok for some reason...that sounded wrong :D

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha, now I know what your favorite past time is.
The green companion

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SLUT HAHAHAHA
Snickerdoodle

8:46 PM  
Blogger Klaire said...

not something I haven't heard before....

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's ok, the Lord can forgive even the worst of us.
The green companion

11:34 AM  
Blogger Klaire said...

wow so encouraging after such harsh words

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who said harsh words? Lord help them :D.
The green companion

10:35 PM  
Blogger Klaire said...

Oh, we all say harsh words....

1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, so no one is perfect, so there is no use in trying. You don't have to agree with me :D.
The green companion

12:57 AM  
Blogger Klaire said...

perfection is my direction....everyone calls me a perfectionest, but I guess yeah you are right no one is perfect but there is no harm in trying right?

2:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist.
It's "perfectionist".

Gio.

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya you can make things as perfect as you humanely can, that doesn't make it perfect though.
The green companion

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what, this is really stupid. Jesus told me to stop this thingy, that's going down and off the heezy. I love you Klaire. I'll never see you again. I'll miss you. Nice talking. Maybe we can finish this conversation some other time. You win. :D *big grin*. Maybe this will kill my pride more. I'm trying not to push the button, but I know that that is only SATAN. *pushes button* BOOM!
The green companion

PS I love you Gio.

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

....but, but....

I was starting to feel popular with all these comments. And everyone knows that's all I want. Everyone knows that.

I love you too.
See, she even capitalizes and everything.
Smile!

Gio.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Klaire said...

WTF? yeah yeah, ok that is one thing I'm not perfect in, its my spelling, and everything else having to do with schooling, I do admit, I am dumb! and I love you too.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Klaire said...

p.s Gio you're mean!

11:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am?

Gio.

11:09 PM  
Blogger Klaire said...

yes!!

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gio don't worry, I don't think you're mean. Wait... my opinion doesnt matter. Oh well!
The green companion

PS How did you know I was a girl?

11:11 PM  
Blogger Klaire said...

cuz green is a girl's color..duh!

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is sooo not true. Green is absoloutly anyone's color. It's like saying the circus is only for little kids, that's just insane.
The green companion

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You agree with me, don't you Gio?
The green companion

11:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you.

Gio.

PS: The answer is NO--circuses are not just for little kids.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Klaire said...

Alright you win, green is anyones color and Circuses are for little kids, I mean, Are NOT only for little kids. heh

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Sings*
Smile, though your heart is aching,
Smile, even though it's breaking,
When there are clouds in the sky you'll get by if you'll
Smile, and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through.

The green companion

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What sign are you Klaire?

The green companion

5:19 PM  
Blogger Klaire said...

capricorn..1 gatsu umare, 1/8

8:08 PM  
Blogger Eman said...

Ha!

I need to get me one of these. 50 comments later; no one's more enlightened, and Gio's more popular.

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should color it orange.
Orange is the most beautiful color.

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think so too!
Yes! Orange....
... do you know anything about this kind of thing?

Gio

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home