11/04/2006

For The Record.

I am misunderstood. This is me.

Gio.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And who is that green doggy?
The green companion

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

duh it's hoops and yoyo.
Gio, I can't believe you are posting your personal love notes.

This is a love note?

Joe.

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not really. It's a forward. I am that green doggy.

Gio.

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No wait. I got it wrong. The green doggy is the calm one. I am the flustered one.
The green doggy is green.

Gio.

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thus saith the green one... I am that green doggy.
The green companion

4:42 PM  
Blogger Boo ya said...

im the pink one!

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im the butterfly...

7:14 PM  
Blogger Boo ya said...

hah.lol..

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the....grass...thats being watered by your tears :P

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home