posted by Gio at 9:30 PM
That was so beautiful... it's the type of thing I would like to listen to while we are cuddling together while it is raining outside... for a little while... other sounds might block out the music...The green companion
that is pretty--klaire
...other sounds MIGHT block out the music, wouldn't they? Like the rain, and stuff. Oh well. What to do? It would still be pretty, though. Gio.
I meant other sounds might block out everything... very loud sounds. I know someone who would make sure of that... nyuck nyuckThe green companion
It's what I meant too. Gio.
hey gio you made it to the family blog communtiy, rock on!:P
CONGRATULATIONS.The green companion
beautiful! just beautiful...
yeah, gio you have to update this thing!
wow, i didn't know you could do that with base playing...i have new respect...
Please up date your blog now..soon
update your blog....NOW
Post something, golly! Love you.
Bassists are good with their hands... they are very strong.The green companion
Oish! That's what I said. Gio.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
15 Comments:
That was so beautiful... it's the type of thing I would like to listen to while we are cuddling together while it is raining outside... for a little while... other sounds might block out the music...
The green companion
that is pretty--klaire
...other sounds MIGHT block out the music, wouldn't they? Like the rain, and stuff. Oh well. What to do? It would still be pretty, though.
Gio.
I meant other sounds might block out everything... very loud sounds. I know someone who would make sure of that... nyuck nyuck
The green companion
It's what I meant too.
Gio.
hey gio you made it to the family blog communtiy, rock on!:P
CONGRATULATIONS.
The green companion
beautiful! just beautiful...
yeah, gio you have to update this thing!
wow, i didn't know you could do that with base playing...i have new respect...
Please up date your blog now..soon
update your blog....NOW
Post something, golly! Love you.
Bassists are good with their hands... they are very strong.
The green companion
Oish!
That's what I said.
Gio.
Post a Comment
<< Home