11/25/2006

Two Seconds.

Time is the greatest tester.
I know you’ll get it, because you want it bad enough. Don’t worry; only wait a tiny bit longer. Afterwards, it would be worth it. When it comes, it will be all the sweeter, because the wait was longer.
If you still want it by that time, you passed the test. Train yourself to want it bad enough.
Tell me when you’re sad. Say so in some original way, or in a funny way—or just say it—“I am sad”. I will if you do, I promise.—because I want to know. I don’t want to have to guess—not every time, not like right now—and risk getting it wrong. I probably will most of the time, because people do the same for me. Not always, but sometimes. They get it wrong when I am, and they get it wrong when I’m not.
Sad, that is.
I’m going to go hug someone—or everyone, really.

Gio.

PS: To the general public: This isn’t what I was going to say to you. It’s more important than that.

15 Comments:

Blogger Klaire said...

I'm sad

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh great you've finally posted sweets. Love you, hugs!

8:43 PM  
Blogger Boo ya said...

i don't know why, but gio is never sad...its really weird. all he can do is worry about how his friends are doing...:D

10:35 AM  
Blogger Boo ya said...

...which is a good thing by the way...well...most of the time...hehe

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am too. Sometimes. All I do is bounce back quickly. Either that, or get distracted by something good.
I like bouncing.

Gio.

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For some reason I can always find a double meaning to Gio's words. heehee
The green companion

11:54 AM  
Blogger Boo ya said...

yeah well still i dont know how you do it....it's just weird..for me it takes another good thing happening to bounce back. lame, i know.

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bouncing?

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like as in sex? bouncing? ahahaha..I;ll stop there

9:42 PM  
Blogger Boo ya said...

hahahaha

1:26 PM  
Blogger Galadriël said...

hehehe, sweet Gio...I need a hug! honestly...I've been a bit down lately. well, I tagged you...visit my blog to find out what that means.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Boo ya said...

you see, i've finally understood gio's masterplan: he never ever ever posts, and then he posts, and then doesnt post for aother age just to see how many comments he can get...aha!! im so smart

7:10 PM  
Blogger Romeo/Francis said...

Gio that is wayyyyyyyyyy to irony in my point of view

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand, Francis.

Gio.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Boo ya said...

too ironic, francis. :D

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home