posted by Gio at 10:21 PM
AWESOME! I get to be the first person to comment on this. heeheeThe green companion
yeah but you didnt really say much, hehehehe uh i dont know, the link wasnt working recently
ya ya yaThe green companion
Does "Hahahaha" count as a comment?The green companion
i guess we should ask gio, the one and only administrator
I was asking Gio.The green companion
Laura: I don't know why it's in that language, but shhh, no one knows yet. Of course "hahahaha" counts, as long as you are actually hahahaha-ing. I love you! Gio.
Somehow I knew you were gonna say that. Kissies!The green companion
Ok Gio, I wont tell....lalalalala no one heard about that...post soon though, cause you havent posted in like forever, I love you!
You can't rush perfection ;).The green companion
I agree
YES! Finally we agree on something.By the way that is just a figure of speech ;). Of course you're smart enough to know that.The green companion
I know I'm stupid, but not THAT stupid!
Gio...darling...when I said you needed to post, I meant post something AT LEAST 30 words long :P
uuhh yeah...and the familyblogs site is back up again if you haven't noticed yet.
Now, now teeny lets not be so impatient....
I never said you were stupid Klaire, I said you were smart.The green companion
Aahahaha, whats your name?
gahthis blogs comments are just as funny as the blog itself(hahaha-ing in the background)
My name? The green companion
This blog is funny, Drav? Nice! I guess I should update soon, huh? Gio.
yeah your name, if you tell me your name, I'll tell you mine...(my real name that is..)
Oh my!.....This is gutrenching. What's going to happen? Her REAL name? I can't watch any more. (covers eyes, in a way saying "hold me") Gio.
OK.......Post something quick, you do need to update, Gio....lalalalala so many comments I guess that was the point wasnt it? and it has nothing to do with what you have been posting about.....well lalalala its none of my beeswax anyway....cheers...
Gio? are you making fun of me? well I love you and merry christmas
Why does everyone always think I am making fun of them? No, I'm not. Dead serious. Gio.
ok, I'm sorry.
so cmon, update, put someting about cmas
Ok! So your real name isn't Klaire? That's a terrible shame. Deceite I say. What shall I do... what shall I do. FORGET IT!The green companion
no actually it is! ahahah! but I have another name as well! luv you
So what is this other name that you speak of?The green companion
My other name? my real name is Klarisa Evan. so ugly I hate it!
Evan is your seconds name? That is just so darling. That is a pretty name though.The green companion
Really? I always hated those names Klarisa and evan! dunno why?
Those are super original names. You should be thankful that you have that originality. I wish I had originality.The green companion
well its not like you hear of someone being called "the green companion" ever day. quite groovy, i have to say
Actually I'm the only one that calls myself the green companion... it's Gio's fault. Heh!He brainwashes me a lot.The green companion
are you the green companion from hoops and yoyo???? when can we meet? im totaly a fan
I can be anything you want baby.The green companion
Hmmm... now that I read that I sound sort of like a creep. I'm not a pedifile I promise.The green companion
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
41 Comments:
AWESOME! I get to be the first person to comment on this. heehee
The green companion
yeah but you didnt really say much, hehehehe uh i dont know, the link wasnt working recently
ya ya ya
The green companion
Does "Hahahaha" count as a comment?
The green companion
i guess we should ask gio, the one and only administrator
I was asking Gio.
The green companion
Laura: I don't know why it's in that language, but shhh, no one knows yet.
Of course "hahahaha" counts, as long as you are actually hahahaha-ing. I love you!
Gio.
Somehow I knew you were gonna say that. Kissies!
The green companion
Ok Gio, I wont tell....lalalalala no one heard about that...post soon though, cause you havent posted in like forever, I love you!
You can't rush perfection ;).
The green companion
I agree
YES! Finally we agree on something.
By the way that is just a figure of speech ;). Of course you're smart enough to know that.
The green companion
I know I'm stupid, but not THAT stupid!
Gio...darling...when I said you needed to post, I meant post something AT LEAST 30 words long :P
uuhh yeah...and the familyblogs site is back up again if you haven't noticed yet.
Now, now teeny lets not be so impatient....
I never said you were stupid Klaire, I said you were smart.
The green companion
Aahahaha, whats your name?
gah
this blogs comments are just as funny as the blog itself
(hahaha-ing in the background)
My name?
The green companion
This blog is funny, Drav?
Nice!
I guess I should update soon, huh?
Gio.
yeah your name, if you tell me your name, I'll tell you mine...(my real name that is..)
Oh my!.....This is gutrenching. What's going to happen? Her REAL name? I can't watch any more. (covers eyes, in a way saying "hold me")
Gio.
OK.......Post something quick, you do need to update, Gio....lalalalala so many comments I guess that was the point wasnt it? and it has nothing to do with what you have been posting about.....well lalalala its none of my beeswax anyway....cheers...
Gio? are you making fun of me? well I love you and merry christmas
Why does everyone always think I am making fun of them?
No, I'm not. Dead serious.
Gio.
ok, I'm sorry.
so cmon, update, put someting about cmas
Ok! So your real name isn't Klaire? That's a terrible shame. Deceite I say. What shall I do... what shall I do. FORGET IT!
The green companion
no actually it is! ahahah! but I have another name as well! luv you
So what is this other name that you speak of?
The green companion
My other name? my real name is Klarisa Evan. so ugly I hate it!
Evan is your seconds name? That is just so darling. That is a pretty name though.
The green companion
Really? I always hated those names Klarisa and evan! dunno why?
Those are super original names. You should be thankful that you have that originality. I wish I had originality.
The green companion
well its not like you hear of someone being called "the green companion" ever day. quite groovy, i have to say
Actually I'm the only one that calls myself the green companion... it's Gio's fault. Heh!
He brainwashes me a lot.
The green companion
are you the green companion from hoops and yoyo???? when can we meet? im totaly a fan
I can be anything you want baby.
The green companion
I can be anything you want baby.
The green companion
Hmmm... now that I read that I sound sort of like a creep. I'm not a pedifile I promise.
The green companion
Post a Comment
<< Home