Gio how can you say such things about me? I think we are the only two that know who The green companion is. Maybe my other friend, you know who. But I would like it if you kept this sacred peice of information to yourself. And my friend, don't give away my... umm... private info. Love you all.
Why would I try to fish for compliments? You can ask Gio. When someone compliments me I get speechless and stutter. You can ask Gio. So what's the point? That's ok, I didn't expect you to know that. I love you.
Yes, the point was that I was not looking for compliments because I don't really like compliments. Comprende? If you still don't understand, then that's ok. No one is really expecting you to. :-P
Is that just your special way of saying you still don't understand? What does the world come to when people like you start getting noticed... hmm... I'll give you a hint dearie, the first two words are H and E and the last two are L and L. If you are still having problems with spelling just drop me a line. I'd be happy to help. Love you!
Oh, I tend to pass alot of tests! and I'm not a mean person,I tend to come across as such. Sorry. I think you are funny and I mean that in a good way. Peace?
I have... ...Jesus reads my blog? Jesus, you are so incredibly sexy and..... ...and.... Maybe You should come this way--to the bedroom with me, and.... (pulls Jesus by the tie into the bedroom.)
I was talking to Gio, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel dumb. I'll ask you a really hard question and I know you'll be able to answer it right. True or False. Battles make us stronger. :D
ahaha, I know you were talking to Gio, darling I'm not that stupid, I just though I should say what I though about ties, ehehe! luv you. and what dosen't kill you only makes you stronger. (answer to your question)
Of course everyone has bad days. I know I was just feeling sorry for myself. I have a tendency to do that. I detest it with a passion. *sigh* It's ok that you don't know the answer. Not many people do. It's actually false, though. Love you shnookums.
Ya that's what it said in Art of War part... I don't remember... it could have been part 4. It said that battles don't make us stronger, the victories make us stronger. I was like.... :-/ heh heh
46 Comments:
WOW! That was really, really, really, really, nice. I think Jesus is gonna be so proud of you.
The green companion
PS Again, I am the first person to comment on this profile. YES!
who are you?
Your worst nightmare. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Seriously.
The green companion
you couldnt be my worst nightmare cause i dont have any. you sound rather fun actually :D
gio, do you know who this person is??? tell me tell me!!!
he is the green companion.
30 words gio!
do you ever listen?? tsk tsk
argh, i know im dumb, but i cant figure out who HE is
guess I'm the only smart one here..........
oh...lol. its all so clear
Gio how can you say such things about me? I think we are the only two that know who The green companion is. Maybe my other friend, you know who. But I would like it if you kept this sacred peice of information to yourself. And my friend, don't give away my... umm... private info. Love you all.
The green companion
PS is anonymous Franco?
PS2 I'm not fun, you can ask Gio. He would know.
"PS2 I'm not fun, you can ask Gio. He would know." I think someone is trying to fish for compliments. and who the hell is franco?
I'm sorry. What?
Gio.
Why would I try to fish for compliments? You can ask Gio. When someone compliments me I get speechless and stutter. You can ask Gio. So what's the point? That's ok, I didn't expect you to know that. I love you.
The green companion
There is no point, that was a pointless comment...
Yes, the point was that I was not looking for compliments because I don't really like compliments. Comprende? If you still don't understand, then that's ok. No one is really expecting you to. :-P
The green companion
Dumb is happy!
I'd rather be happy in madness, than only be sane, and sad.
I know who one of you are. I love you!
The other person, I love you too.
Gio.
Is that just your special way of saying you still don't understand? What does the world come to when people like you start getting noticed... hmm... I'll give you a hint dearie, the first two words are H and E and the last two are L and L. If you are still having problems with spelling just drop me a line. I'd be happy to help. Love you!
The green companion
actually H,E,and L are letters not words. so study again!
Hahahahahaa, that was a test darling. Honestly, I'm surprised you passed it. I love you!
The green companion
Oh, I tend to pass alot of tests! and I'm not a mean person,I tend to come across as such. Sorry. I think you are funny and I mean that in a good way. Peace?
Aish, cat fights! Lalallal.....I love you all!!
Peace and love for all. *Hugs anonymous*. Too bad you beat me to it :(.
The green companion
hugs back to you hon
Are you a pretty lady?
The green companion
pretty? I dunno lady yeah..last time I checked anyway
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
IloveJesustoo!
Thank you for remembering the holiday wherein man has chosen to celebrate My Birth. I love you too!
OMG! You acutally have Jesus commenting on your blog. You are so privileged. GB!
The green companion
I have...
...Jesus reads my blog?
Jesus, you are so incredibly sexy and.....
...and....
Maybe You should come this way--to the bedroom with me, and....
(pulls Jesus by the tie into the bedroom.)
hahahaha
Aren't you creative. You should wear tie's Gio.
The green companion
I should--do--wear ties, I promise...ahh...you. You know...you.
I love you!
Gio.
Ties are Cool, I think girls should wear them too. Ties are sexy!..ehem, I love everyone...I think
You? You know? You? What? What are you talking about? Me? *looks at self and scratches head* Uuuuh... huh? hahahaha
The green companion
you know you can be mean sometimes, you make me feel dumb! ahaha
I was talking to Gio, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel dumb. I'll ask you a really hard question and I know you'll be able to answer it right.
True or False.
Battles make us stronger. :D
The green companion
(pees pants, hand raised, trying to answer)
I... can I.... I know....I...argh!
GEEZ!
Gio.
ahaha, I know you were talking to Gio, darling I'm not that stupid, I just though I should say what I though about ties, ehehe! luv you. and what dosen't kill you only makes you stronger. (answer to your question)
I told you I knew the answer, but you didn't let me say it. (slumps shoulders. Cries)
Gio.
Sorry Hon, I guess we all have bad days. Love you.I don't wanna work today!! sucks!
You don't want to work today?
....join the Family! (smile)
Am I being repetitivie?
Gio.
Of course everyone has bad days. I know I was just feeling sorry for myself. I have a tendency to do that. I detest it with a passion. *sigh* It's ok that you don't know the answer. Not many people do. It's actually false, though. Love you shnookums.
The green companion
It's false? Battles don't make us stronger? Who is Shnookums? I love you!
Gio.
Ya that's what it said in Art of War part... I don't remember... it could have been part 4. It said that battles don't make us stronger, the victories make us stronger. I was like.... :-/
heh heh
Claire
What is art of war? you learn how to fight or something?
The GN series... *whispers* genius.
hahaha jk. I love you
Claire
oh some kind of series hu...I still don;t get it but hey there are alot of things I don't get so its ok! I love you too
Post a Comment
<< Home