1/08/2007

What I Want To Do When I Grow Up.

36 Comments:

Blogger Gio said...

I'll make the sign soon.

Gio.

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUDE! TOTALLY! RIGHTEOUS! Good stuff. How long do you spend on YouTube? Ahem! You're gonna have to show me some "clips" sometime. Heehee! Keep the peace. Paca!

The green companion

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you! *hugs Gio* AHA! Take THAT! Don't say that wasn't unexpected... fine... if it was expected then you can say it was.

The green companion

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You too!
I had a feeling, but still it unexpected me.
I hardly go to YouTube at all, but everyone else does, so I just take it all from them.

Gio.

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure sure sure... whatever... that's what they all say.

The green companion

4:06 PM  
Blogger Boo ya said...

yeah i was gona put it on mine too (soooo nice) but then everyone has it, so i didnt. love you!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Eman said...

What a swell idea.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Abner said...

This is too good!! I'm sooooooooo gonna do this!!!! Awesome awesome!!

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gio, I'm so gonna beat you in the hugging contest when I visit.... you better be prepared... harty har.

The green comapanion

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tee hee!
i think i figured out who the green companion is. hehehehe im so smart!

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course you did, cus Gio spilt the beans, he let the cat out of the bag... he did every pun imaginable that informs who that certain person is. He's just... like that. Ahem! I love him immensly though, even though he has faults and short comings and all that bad stuff, so do I. Well I guess this is the end of my life as I know it.

The green companion

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe....thats what I want to do too! Lovely

10:12 PM  
Blogger Boo ya said...

hehe actually, i figured it out by words from your on own lmouth.
but worry not, my lips are sealed.

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It can't be THAT bad.
I love you all! I love you too.
My stomach hurts.

Gio.

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow.. sure is good. Pretty mature thing to do when grown up.

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sealed huh? Are you sure you know who I am? Cus I have no idea who you are... maybe you're my second half... the ONE. I LOVE YOU!

The green companion

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe. maybe. maybe not. who knows?
but yes im pretty sure i know who yo are, and i would ask you, but it would ruin it al if i was righ, right???

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

for the longest time i thought the green companion was a guy and then when i heard it was a girl, i was purty sure who it was. we dont know each other but watch out......IM WATCHING YOU!!!! hehehehe
ur very prety by the way. xox

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can you tell I'm pretty? *confused look on face... disgruntled face*
Maybe sometime next week I'll stop posting for a long... long... long time. Unless I wanna surprise someone. MUAH!

The green companion

PS I know I give away too many hints. And Gio, you talk to much. Shutup!

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I talk way too much. Way way. I'll shut up.

Gio.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Boo ya said...

aha thats cause i have this super cool tyleptic thingie in my brain that i can know! teehee....jk. ive seen pictures of you. xoox.
and no, gio doesnt talk too much, he talks just the right amount. wuv you!

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've seen pictures? From who? Darn it... I'm not mysterious anymore. I'm sad now. :(( I'm... so sad...

The sad green companion

11:19 PM  
Blogger Klaire said...

Don't be sad....

12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'M SAD... TERRIBLY SAD.

The green companion

2:39 PM  
Blogger Boo ya said...

oh dont be. ur pretty. and yes ive seen yer pictures. i have my sources. :D but dont wory ur beuatiful!

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is terrible, people from every direction are getting pictures of me. This is terrible. I'm not liking this. I need to find someone to blame but I already threw all of my cordial cherries at the "girls" that are actually boys. ARG! MY CHERRIES. I didn't like them anyways. Yes... today wasn't a good day. Those boys are going dooooown.

The green companion

9:43 PM  
Blogger Boo ya said...

you said "this is terrible" twice,,,,but it isnt that terrible

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just in a terrible mood when I wrote how terrible it was. It was pretty terrible. If you lived here with these... great guys, you would understand me better. :(

The green companion

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, who do you live with?
must be........terrible.

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live with the best ladies in the world. Frankie (who is moving somewhere else soon with his dad, Andrew, and David. Andrew and David were at BLAST. They are Natalie Pinzon's brothers.
Other than that, I've lived in New Orleans all my life and that's part of the reason I have bad days. Too much familiarity.

Claire

12:17 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Aww Claire dont feel sad!!!You are beatiful!!! A little too much, dont you want to share your beauty with us ugly ones?

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm.... I don't know what to say to that... I am sorry. I love you :D

Claire

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhh man! I'm so gonna do that...totally cool. It made me smile...hehe we could use a little more of that.

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yesterday I was in nagoya and there where tons of Japanese people doing this! I gave tons of them hugs there where at least fifteen or twenty people Japanese and foreigners it was awesome!

6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah everyone thot those peeps were all original, if you watch the jackass tv show, they already did that a long time ago.

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll join you, something I'd love to do with my life!

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home