Gio POST It's not so very hard........ Manami has a camera, borrow it and take some Valentines day pics with some randomn girl like I dunno maybe Claire. It doesn't matter that it's not Valentines day take them anyway. Take some pics with the most gorgeous neice in creation, whoever that might be. Take a pic with all the teens there on your way out witnessing. When ur done take the pics, post them and include some details of ur life for our interest and encouragement. We all want to hear from you Gio, at least I do. Love Becca
16 Comments:
I do!!!--Klaire
i do, i do!!! hehehe im so coool. im sure a ton of ppl are gona comment cause everyone wants pictures od u...snicker snicker
I do! Nyack nyack.....
Creepy! Who are you?!
So why does everyone have them? Yikes!
Gio.
Ya you need them sometimes... like when I try to harass you for them after I give you numerous amounts of pictures of... socks and stuff.
Claire
This is laura, in case you dont know....sorry...I love you!
I don't!... I would like to have one though.
Muahahaha...I have pictures of you, Gio! *flutters eyelashes*
No, seriously, I do. I'll have to find the rest and send them to you...heh.
I dont know you but I do lol, I think certain ppl like sending them around
aw poor gio, all these people having pictures of him. must be very disturbing. :D i love u. get on chat sometime
eheh Kathy I think ye be a main culprit :P.
i know, right? lol...but its jes because i love him! lol.
Gio POST
It's not so very hard........
Manami has a camera, borrow it and take some Valentines day pics with some randomn girl like I dunno maybe Claire. It doesn't matter that it's not Valentines day take them anyway.
Take some pics with the most gorgeous neice in creation, whoever that might be. Take a pic with all the teens there on your way out witnessing. When ur done take the pics, post them and include some details of ur life for our interest and encouragement. We all want to hear from you Gio, at least I do.
Love Becca
ILY Gio! It was so nice seeing you recently. How about you do a new blog post? That would be cool. :)
please oh please can you update with all the cool pics people gave you of yourself? or else i might have to do it for you, nyahahah
and you wouldnt want THAT, now would you?
Post a Comment
<< Home