Why Does Everything Have To Have A Frikkin' Title?
Oh my. This day keeps getting better and better. First of all, this headache was making me happy, then the fact my throat can sort of sing again was making me happy. To top it all off and after all that teasing, I just found out that the album came out—finally!
I haven’t heard it yet, but I’m guessing it’s amazing. I’ll let you know just how amazing it is, with a second post. My guess is that it’ll be worth that second post, sometime later. It downloads way too slowly.
stemorama.com
Why does going to sleep earlier and waking up this way—that is, sickly—at a healthy 12 o’clock make everyone else in the whole wide world beat me to the announcement?
I love music. Make love to it. I am having an eargasm.
Gio.
I haven’t heard it yet, but I’m guessing it’s amazing. I’ll let you know just how amazing it is, with a second post. My guess is that it’ll be worth that second post, sometime later. It downloads way too slowly.
stemorama.com
Why does going to sleep earlier and waking up this way—that is, sickly—at a healthy 12 o’clock make everyone else in the whole wide world beat me to the announcement?
I love music. Make love to it. I am having an eargasm.
Gio.

25 Comments:
hehehe.
gio you make me smile.
*Shakes head back and forth with large smile on face* That sounds sort of like something I said... eargasm that is. :-P
The green companion
"green companion" I think you're pretty too! *wink*
Uh huh... who did you hear that from? I'm lost.
The lost green companion
hehhe, you see Green companion, we've all been sharing pictures of you. its great! teehee
GAH! Gio you gave them the stark naked, nude pictures I gave you last week? GASP! JK. I don't take nude pictures, you can ask anyone. hahahahaha
What a wonderful life.
The green companion
PS Where did ya'll get pictures of me anyways? I don't give pictures away lightly. It's a very practical skill that very few can hone. hmmm
hm......well hi5 for one....
that is, if im right about who you are
Hi5? What is this Hi5 you speak of? I'm lost... :-S worried and confused. Hummm....
The green companion
hahahah SURE.....
:D Ok! Ya really, who doesn't know of hi5? It's like DUH! Gio I'm tired of using The green companion... should I use my real name?
The green companion
It was your idea. It's up to you. "Companion" sounds weird, though. How real do you want to get? I don't mind real you.
Gio.
yeah, use the rel name!!!
My real name isn't cool. What's wrong with companion? Sounds too much like man's best friend? Ok fine. I'm not good with name either way. Something smells like bleach. GAH! Can't.... breathe...
Claire
Hey you almost have the same name as me, cool! ahahah actually I always liked the name claire. Cheers
I guess Claire is an ok name.............. *sigh* 3 days is taking a long time....
Claire
yeah Its definatly better then Klarissa Evan, I mean who names their kids Klarissa? and Evan....yeah I have no comment on that one! anyway I love you
I think your parent's were trying to be creative or something. I don't know...
Claire
I love you!!!
It's a pretty name--Claire.
Gio.
yeah it is.....I envy you! you're the real thing..I'm just a copy. sob! oh well I should start going by Klarissa, i guess there can't be two Claires. ahah! I love you
hehehe, yeah my sister in law is called calire and shes so nice.
There are lots of Claire's actually. But that's cool, I don't mind sharing my name with other peeps. MUAH
Claire
PS Thanks Gio, I think Gio is a er... pretty... name too.
I am so glad you are enjoying the music I have been pouring forth to My endtime brides in these last days. I love you!
Awwwhhh I feel so special claire!! I don't have to do that much to get pictures from you...:P
Get your ass outta Saltillo and come and visit me... I miss you I do! Drag some of the guys with you too, that works :) hehe
Nyeh! I don't like you. I should delete your comment.....
I love you though.
Gio.
no way, if gios gona visit anyone thats me, because you hav a load of hot men there in texas, and im here in TJ all alone, and bsides i love gio more, so i deserve a visit. right, gio? or... a phone cal.....? hint hint...i love u!!! muah
Post a Comment
<< Home