3/23/2007

Bags Under My Eyes.

I had a dream the other night. In it, I actually posted on here--two posts, even. I swear I am not making this up, it really did happen.
I know—it's crazy, right? But hey, it doesn't cost anything to dream just a little. You don’t lose anything. There is some sour person somewhere that doesn’t think so—quite a few of them, actually, and they call this the “real” world, and to stick to it.
But... nah!
Crazy, fanatical, extreme, mad, excessive, lunatics, fools, bamboozled. It’s what they call us who dream just a little—and isn’t the word “bamboozled” funny? I didn’t even know it was a word until they said it.
Now that they mention it, I don’t mind it. It has a nice ring to it; bamboozler.—kind of like mixing a bamboo babe with a bulldozer stud; you get an adorable little baby bamboozler. I love it! Can I keep it?
You gotta hand it to them, for being the sour pills that they are, they can be very creative. Who would have ever thought up a word like that? God knows I wouldn’t. And the scary part is, if you looked it up in your dictionary, you’d probably find it. Show’s how much time they’ve got. It’s time to burn. Maybe they should chase a dream or two sometime. They’ll end up crazy by the end of it, and we’d greet them with a “welcome to our world,” but like running in the rain, it can’t be all that bad. Eventually, they’ll get used to the crazy, and learn to enjoy it.
Where exactly am I getting at with this? I’d wish you’d tell me. I just tope, no planning on this one. Hey, and there’s an idea! Do this with me. Do something crazy and plan less. Any dream will do, just as long as it’s done. If you want a reason, try “just because,” because it’s the very best I can think of.
Maybe I’m just tired, or high, or tired, but I like this dreaming idea. Crazy, fanatical, extreme, mad, excessive, lunatics, fools—why not?. Even bamboozling, if we can get away with it.

Gio.

5 Comments:

Blogger Boo ya said...

gio i love you. you dont make any sense...

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow you finnally posted! miss hearing from you! write me when you get the time?

10:27 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Well at least you posted even if you dont make any sense, love ya!

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gio, you make perfect sense.

Claire

I love you.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Boo ya said...

gio...post...please....dear....

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home